As a Forensic Psychologist you will need:
- Patience and reasoning skills
- Knowledge of abnormal psychology
- Knowledge of counselling methods and techniques
- The Ability to conduct objective interviews
- Knowledge of techniques for observing and assessing behaviour
- Knowledge of Research techniques & Statistics
- The Ability to withstand pressure under stressful conditions.
Once you have been selected to participate in a case, you will need to possess the ability to:
- Prepare concise reports, details and findings backed up by an evaluation
- Provide testimony in Courts of Law relative to the psychological state of the individual
- Work as a team member
- Maintain current knowledge for Forensic Psychology and its relationship with the legal system.
Illegally created drugs in the form of tablets are often imprinted with a picture to make them look more appealing. It is these pictures that scientists can use to trace the creator of the tablet
Why Study with Us?
- NCFE Accredited Courses
- Excellent Experienced Tutors
- Both Online & Paper Options
- Flexible Learning
- No Prior Qualifications
- All year round enrolment dates
- Learn at your own Pace
- No travelling required
- Easy Payment Plan available
- Money Back Guarantee
"Thanking you kindly to the NCCHL Team for your timely responses between my tutor and myself which saved many days of anxiety! To my tutor: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much!
Your feedback has truly astounded me and enabled my further aspirational growth throughout the entire course which will continue to carry me through from strength to strength. Invaluable, thank you."
B Fletcher, Oxfordshire - Forensic Psychology Diploma